Sunday 13 March 2016

Class dojo competition

Everybody in Room 11 was really busy scribbling and rubbing out their Dojo characters. The Dojo competition winner’s character will be animated on the latest Mojo video. All the students were buzzing with excitement expecting their unique dojo monster to win the competition. Only some students wanted to enter their creations. We all drafted, published, wrote and coloured like busy bees! Look at the photos of the the students working hard down below! Can you find your monster!?:b Written by Hiba & Jacqueline

8 comments:

  1. Good job you all look like your working very hard on your dojo mojo posters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love all of your monsters.some of them look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We look like drawing something too special that we didn't even bother looking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te Awerangi🌺15 March 2016 at 23:47

    Good job they all look fantastic.it looks like you were all thinking about them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope my one will get chosen, she's called Jelly! I really like other people's monsters too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the creativity that went in to the mojo posters
    I hope that someone that entered gets close to winning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder when they tell us the winner I hope it is one of you :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These monsters are all so cool and cute! Well done guys

    ReplyDelete