Friday 12 February 2016

"I am" Poems

Room 11 made bio poems (poems about ourselves) in week 2. We had to do “I am (adjectives about yourself)” then “I like (something that you like)” 5 times and ending with “I am (your name)”. We created them into a poem then typed them on our Google Docs. After we’d done that Miss Bateman printed them out and we had to cut out a picture of us and stick it (portrait) onto a piece of A4 paper. We had to make a border around ourselves so that the printed writing could go in the middle. Miss Bateman put them onto the wall in Room 11. By Mitchell and Yuri

9 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Bateman & Room 11, I was just reading the 'I am' poems and wanted to say what an interesting and happy class you are, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved working on my bio poem but the hard part was what to write.I couldn't figure out what to write for the first I like but I still like doing it. From Maia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the awesome description is making all the writing interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I have learned a lot about people by reading these poems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice poems I like how you did coulorfull bouders around your poems

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the colourful borders of these poems and amazing description in all of the poems!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like everyone is different.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learnt so much about my classmates. There was someone missing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so good room 11

    ReplyDelete